Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Shower Favors



I made these baby shower favors for a friends baby shower last weekend with the all new Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridges. I love all of the amazing things you can make with them. Over 700 images on each cartridge!!

I made the note card box and baby booties with the Cricut Artiste cartridge. I used the box on pg. 49 at 6.5 inches and the booties on page 63 at 4 inches. For the note cards, I had each guest write a little note to the family for them to read after the baby was born. 

I made these diapers from pg. 42 of the booklet at 4 inches and filled them with whoppers.


Closer pic of diaper with whoppers. 



I made a treat bag with swedish fish and put this tag (Tag3) from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge on page 50 of the booklet at 4 inches.

 If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at crissy_scraps@yahoo.com or to see more artwork you can check out my blog at www.crissyscraps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment