Thursday, February 23, 2012

Free Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge or $100 in free products when you join my team in March!!!

I have some amazing NEWS!!!! When you join my team as a Close To My Heart Consultant in March you will get the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection for FREE ... if you already have it you can choose $100 in CTMH products instead. It's only $99 to join so why not get almost $400 in fabulous products from your Consultant Kit PLUS the Art Philosophy Cartridge or another $100 in products FREE. You will also get $25 in FREE PRODUCTS from ME!!!

Consultant Kit








Free Cricut Cartridge, Three coordinating acrylic stamps sets, and 3 Coordinating Dimensional Element sheets!





To join my team click here on or after March 1st to take advantage of this amazing offer! Its like paying for the cartridge and getting $300 in FREE products.
https://orders.closetomyheart.com/Enrollment/Default.aspx?SponsorID=100674676&h=0

No comments:

Post a Comment